San Joaquin Glass Co.

2150 E. McKinley Ave. Fresno, CA 93703
2150 East McKinley Avenue Fresno California 93703 US

San Joaquin Glass was founded by Harvey McKenry , Jack Kilner & Joe Strosnyder in 1947. Originally located at 618 N Street in Downtown Fresno, they relocated to the current location in 1965 to make way for the Fresno Convention Center. In 1976, Robert Starr and Steve Salcedo became the new owners of San Joaquin Glass.

99 Sunnyside Ave, Clovis, CA 93611, United States 6.92 mi
Showing 1 result